Official Posting Locations
Town Hall: Notice Board in Parking Lot at W10919 County Road V
Town Website: www.tn.lodi.wi.gov (this site)
- Election notices can be found on the Elections page.
- Meeting notices can be found on the Meetings page.
- All other notices can be found on this Notices page.
Official Newspaper of Record
The official newspaper of record for the Town of Lodi is the Lodi Enterprise, which is published weekly on Thursdays.
2019 Notice of Rabies Vaccination & Dog License Requirements
NOTICE OF RABIES VACCINATION AND
DOG LICENSE REQUIREMENTS:
LATE FEE MAY BE ASSESSED AFTER APRIL 1
Dec 6, 2018: Notice is hereby given that, pursuant to Secs. 95.21(2), 174.05, and 174.07(1)(b), Wis. Stats., the owner of a dog shall have the dog vaccinated against rabies by a veterinarian at no later than five (5) months of age and revaccinated within one year after the initial vaccination. If the owner obtains a dog after the dog has reached five (5) months of age, the owner shall have the dog vaccinated against rabies within 30 days after the dog is obtained. The owner of a dog shall have the dog revaccinated against rabies by a veterinarian before the date that the immunization expires or within 3 years after the previous vaccination. The owner shall pay the dog license fees and obtain a license from the municipal treasurer. Late fees may be assessed after April 1. Susan M. Moll, Columbia County Clerk
2018 - 2019 Intoxicating Liquor & Fermented Malt Beverage License Renewals
Complete Notice Posted 04-30-2018 (PDF)
Class A Combination Intoxicating Liquors & Fermented Malt Beverages:
- Amarson's, Inc. (dba Harmony Grove BP) - N2695 Park Street
Class B Combination Intoxicating Liquors & Fermented Malt Beverages:
- Fitz's Pub & Grill, Inc. - W11602 CTH V
- KD's Bar & Grill, LLC - N1434 Fair Street
- Lucky's on the Lake, LLC - W11579 CTH V
- Smokey Hollow Campground, LLC - W9935 McGowan Road