Town Hall W10919 County Road VLodi, Wisconsin 53555Phone: (608) 592-4868Fax: (608) 592-2024Email: email@example.com
See the Lodi Town Hall in Google Maps.
Town Hall Staff
April Goeske, Clerk-Treasurer
Jay Gawlikoski, Deputy Clerk-Treasurer
Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.*
* If the Lodi School District opens school late, closes early or closes for the entire day due to weather, then the Town Hall office does the same for the safety of our employees.
The Town Hall is also closed for the following holidays in 2018:
- New Year's Day - Monday, January 1, 2018
- Memorial Day - Monday, May 28, 2018
- Independence Day - Wednesday, July 4, 2018
- Labor Day - Monday, September 3, 2018
- Thanksgiving Day and the day after - Thursday/Friday, November 22-23, 2018
- Christmas Eve @ 12:00 noon - Monday, December 24, 2018
- Christmas Day - Tuesday, December 25, 2018
Official Posting Locations
Town Hall: Outdoor Notice Board
Town of Lodi Website:
Election notices can be found on the Elections page.
Meeting notices can be found on the Meetings page.
All other notices can be found on the Notices page.
Rental of the Town Hall
The Town Hall is available for rent and use by the public. A rental fee is charged to everyone except non-profit groups and government agency groups. Three different areas of the Town Hall are available: Large Meeting Room, Small Meeting Room, Kitchen only.