Town of Lodi Transfer Site
The Town of Lodi Transfer site is located at W10220 Larson Drive, Lodi, WI 53555. Larsen Drive is a left turn off Highway V approximately 1 mile before entering Harmony Grove from the southeast.
STARTING JANUARY 1ST, 2018 THE SUNDAY HOURS FOR THE TRANSFER SITE WILL CHANGE TO 8:00 AM TO 12:00 PM
PLEASE NOTE ALSO THAT THE TRANSFER SITE WILL BE CLOSED DECEMBER 24TH CHRISTMAS EVE DAY.
|DAYS/HOURS OF OPERATION||CLOSED THE FOLLOWING HOLIDAYS|
|SATURDAY||8:00 AM - 4:00 PM||NEW YEARS DAY|
|SUNDAY||10:00 AM - 1:00 PM||EASTER SUNDAY|
|WEDNESDAY*||3:00 PM - 8:00 PM||4TH OF JULY|
| * Now open on Wednesdays year round until 8:00 PM.||CHRISTMAS DAY|
FEE SCHEDULE(Town Board Adopted 5/31/2016)
- Freon Appliance $18.00 each
- Non-Freon Appliance $5.00 each
- Stove/Ranges $5.00 each
- Washers/Dryers $5.00 each
- Dishwashers $5.00 each
- Microwave $5.00 each
- Hot Water Heater $5.00 each
- Sofa, Couch, Loveseat, Upholstered Chair $15.00 each
- Sectionals $25.00
- Mattress, Box Spring $5.00 each
- Sink, Toilet, Bathtub $5.00 each
- Computer monitor $5.00 each
- Copy Machine $40.00 each
- Television $20.00 each
- Carpeting varies by volume $5.00 min.
CONSTRUCTION MATERIAL and MISCELLANEOUS
Varies by size/volume-$20.00 minimum to $50.00 maximum
NO FEES FOR THE FOLLOWING ITEMS:
car batteries, computers (there is a fee for monitors), printers, scanners, fax machines, DVD, receivers, typewriters, plotters, metal
- Tires, shingles
- Hazardous materials,anti-freeze, explosives, liquid paint (liquid), solvents, thinners, pesticides, herbicides.
- Medical Waste: Unused prescriptions may be taken to the container at the City of Lodi Police Station. Many pharmacies also provide containers for hypodermic needles.
- Kitchen and bathroom waste must be in plastic bags and tied shut
- Appliances/furniture/electronics accepted (see fee schedule)
- Scrap metal container available
- Light bulbs must be placed in separate containers next to Transfer Site office
- Separate containers are available for used cooking oil and motor oil
- Compost area available for green and brown vegetation
- No loads of shingles
- Dried paint cans only
- Aluminum cans: All types must be empty and clean, crushed or not crushed
- Tin cans: Food cans only, must be clean
- Cardboard: Corrugated non-waxed only, must be clean.,
- Beer/Soda packaging is recyclable and goes in with newspaper.
- Plastic: #1 - #7 containers, bottles, jars must be rinsed clean and their caps/lids removed. No plastic toys, wading pools, bird feeders.
Glass: Bottles and jars only. Must be clean, caps removed.These do not need to be separated by color.
- Paper: Newspaper, magazines, office paper, junk mail, telephone books. Must be clean and dry. Bag, do not tie.
- Batteries: Car, other rechargeable batteries. Non-rechargeable dry batteries should be put in non-recyclable garbage.
- Scrap metal: Any metal (nails, pipe, rods, hot water heaters) put in dumpster labeled for metal items.
- Non-Recyclables: Mirrors, clay pots, ceramics, window glass, rubber hoses, furnace filters, waxed cardboard, styrofoam, plastic toys and pools. Place in construction dumpster.
|Yard Waste/Garden Waste|
- Grass clippings, leaves, and small twigs must be put in the compost pile.
- Brush, tree branches (under 4” in diameter), holiday trees all go into burn pit.
|Questions? Please contact the Town Hall or while at the transfer site please look for a person with a safety vest.|
Transfer Site Employees
|Rick Waugh||Lead Operator|
|Ted Nyffenegger||Assistant Operator|
|Sheila Ballweg||Assistant Operator|
|Deborah Bingham||Assistant Operator|
|Brian Ecklor||Assistant Operator |
| April Goeske||Substitute |